Last Updated: 15th March 2021
These General Rewards Conditions apply in conjunction with the Collector Rules to any redemption of Points by a Collector for a Reward. In addition to individual terms and conditions specified in section III , some rewards are voucher based and additional terms and conditions apply as stated in section I and II below. Promotional rewards terms and conditions are not listed here; please visit www.oneworld.mu for details.
I. Cash Voucher
These terms are in addition to the terms and conditions on the back of the voucher and below. Only original vouchers will be accepted. Damaged, defaced or photocopied vouchers will not be accepted. Once your Points have been redeemed for vouchers, they cannot be exchanged back into Points. Any physical voucher should be hand over to the supplier of rewards; electronic voucher should be scanned by the supplier of rewards. Neither we nor Reward suppliers are responsible for lost Vouchers. Once any vouchers have been used for a Reward, they will not be returned if you cancel.
Voucher terms and conditions
Each Voucher is issued by Loyalty Oneworld (Mauritius) Ltd and is subject to the Collector Rules of Oneworld set out in the Oneworld brochure, app and website, copies of which can be obtained from Oneworld (see contact details below). Each Voucher represents the number of Oneworld Points shown on its face. Each Voucher can only be used to obtain goods and/or services from authorised Oneworld suppliers to a value of Rs 100, or greater, as set out in the Oneworld brochure and web-site, by handing it over to the supplier at the time of purchase. This may not be available at concessions within certain suppliers’ participating retail outlets. Vouchers can be used as part payment and so if the price of the goods and/or services exceeds this value, the balance must also be paid on purchase. If the price of the goods and/or services is less than this value, no change will be given (unless the supplier states otherwise). Your Oneworld collector card number needs to be completed on the reverse of your Voucher to validate it (unless the supplier states otherwise). Vouchers remain the property of Loyalty Oneworld (Mauritius) Ltd. Each Voucher is not valid beyond the expiry date shown on its face. Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash nor sold or transferred for value.
II. Offer specific Oneworld voucher
Voucher is to be handed to the reward supplier at the time of purchase and, if all conditions are met, you will be entitled to the specified reward. Voucher is only valid for the reward specified on the front of the voucher. Voucher is not valid beyond the expiry date shown on the front. Points will not be refunded for vouchers not used by their expiry date. Voucher is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash and/or used with any other offer or promotion. Vouchers are non refundable. Damaged, defaced or photocopied vouchers will not be accepted. Vouchers remain the property of Loyalty Oneworld (Mauritius) Ltd. Vouchers are issued by Loyalty Oneworld (Mauritius) Ltd and are subject to the Collector Rules of Oneworld set out in the Oneworld brochure or at www.oneworld.mu. Any physical voucher should be hand over to the supplier of rewards; electronic voucher should be scanned by the supplier of rewards. Neither we nor the Reward suppliers are responsible for lost vouchers. In addition to the above, each Offer Specific voucher is subject to Offer specific Terms and Conditions, which can be found in the Rewards pages on the website or the app.
III. Entertainment & travel rewards
- You can spend points up to your available points balance, in multiples of 500 and pay any outstanding balance with a payment card.
- All journeys must be booked at least 24 hours prior to departure and no more than 180 days in advance.
- Prices are valid for Mauritius departures from SSR Airport for travel rewards.
- A booking fee may apply for travel rewards and will be added to your booking total
- Infants under the age of 4 and not occupying a seat may be carried free of charge provided that each infant is accompanied by an adult with a valid ticket
- Children aged 4 years or more at the time of departure or return must have a seat and pay the full child fare
- Children aged 12 years and over at the time of departure must have a seat and pay the full adult fare
- Whilst there is widespread availability for seats, during peak periods and times when demand is greatest fares will be significantly higher
- Points will be deducted from your account at time of booking
- All bookings must be paid for in full at time of booking and once confirmed are not changeable and non refundable. This applies to both the points and points and cash element of the booking
- In the event that a Collector makes a booking by redeeming points and paying by cash, the Collector shall not be entitled to earn points on the cash element of such a booking
- Loyalty Oneworld (Mauritius) Ltd reserves the right to vary or cancel particular destinations applicable to a promotion at any time and without liability
- Collectors are responsible for making their own travel arrangements to and from the specified place of departure and arrival
- Collectors are responsible for making their own arrangement for travel insurance for all members of the party and for ensuring that they comply with all applicable passport, visa and health requirements
- All names on tickets of passengers travelling should exactly match the names on the passengers’ passports
- All tickets will be issued for pick up on the day of departure. Collectors should take their 6 digit booking reference (PNR number) along with all applicable passport and visa documents with them to the departure point
- No booking or redemption is valid until Oneworld has confirmed it to you